Search

    Select Website Language

    GDPR Compliance

    We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

    Duane “Keefe D” Davis is currently facing trial for the murder of Tupac Shakur, to which he pleaded not guilty. He and his legal team allege his previous admissions to the murder were just fabrications for entertainment purposes. This has made previous allegations concerning Keefe D and ‘Pac resurface, including a wrongful death lawsuit against him from the rapper’s brother, Mopreme Shakur.

    According to alleged court documents reportedly obtained by RadarOnline, the Shakur family accused Keefe of ordering his crew to keep quiet after the murder and arranging the fallout from the Las Vegas attack in 1996. The allegations reportedly appear in the lawsuit, which comes from Mopreme as the administrator of Mutulu Shakur’s estate, ‘Pac’s late stepfather.

    Per the report, the complaint cites grand jury testimony claiming Keefe D warned his nephew Orlando Anderson to refrain from telling anyone what happened that night. Also, it claims Keefe directed his crew regarding how to deal with a ten-day conflict between the Mob Piru Bloods and the South Side Compton Crips.

    Read More: What Happened To Ailea Brown? Inside The Missing Case & New Legal Developments

    Keefe D’s Tupac Allegations

    Tupac
    Feb 28, 1996; Los Angeles, CA, USA ; FILE PHOTO; Music entertainer Tupac Shakur presents an award at the 38th Annual Grammy Awards at the Shrine Auditorium. Mandatory Credit: USA TODAY Network via Reuters Connect

    In addition, the lawsuit reportedly claims Keefe D’s retellings of the Tupac murder over the past decades has also obfuscated the truth of what happened. It reportedly alleged he gave inconsistent versions of the shooting to shift blame and obscure the alleged roles of the alleged perpetrators. Also, it claims Keefe’s 2008 proffer with the Los Angeles Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation wasn’t available to the Shakur family and the public due to confidentiality.

    The filing reportedly says he walked back his admissions after his arrest. Now, the Shakur family believes this alleged cover-up and silence is a big part of why no one has solved the murder in court.

    We will see if any of this is relevant regarding Keefe D’s active Tupac case. The wrongful death lawsuit emerged earlier this year.

    Tupac’s family is not confident in justice, and a huge reason why is how this became a myth in hip-hop and beyond. But this case has opened up a lot more that the court will not be able to address. As such, things could still be very complicated even after a verdict comes down.

    Read More: Rapsody’s Growth As An Emcee, Told Through 10 Songs

    The post Tupac’s Family Accuses Keefe D Of Ordering Crew To Keep Murder Quiet appeared first on HotNewHipHop.

    Previous Article
    Suge Knight’s Son Says Tupac Trial Is Reopening Old Trauma
    Next Article
    Judge Scolds Lil Durk Fans For Giving “Free Durk” Postcards In Courtroom

    Related Music Updates:

    Are you sure? You want to delete this comment..! Remove Cancel

    Comments (0)

      Leave a comment